Friday, October 7, 2016

RESET

Some days I want to hit the "RESET" button.

Some days, things seem to overly complicated and I find myself overburdened and struggling to fix the mess that surrounds me. 

Other days, things just aren't going right and I want to go back to the beginning of the day and start over. 

Have you ever wanted to hit the "RESET" button? 

Often I look at The Church in America and I want to hit the "RESET" button. 

Some days I look at the operation of The Church and I can't help but recognize that we have overly complicated the call - we are overburdened and struggling and we need to fix the mess. Other times I look at the ministry of The Church and I can't help but wonder if we need to start over in order to remember the mission that we have been called to. 

Often I look at The Church in America and I want to hit the "RESET" button. 

Let me introduce "RESET". A mission to refocus The Church on the call.

 

Watch for more soon. And watch for your opportunity to join me on this mission. 


No comments:

Post a Comment