Monday, October 24, 2011

Forgetting what's not important

I knew that it had been quite some time since I wrote a blog post. But, I did not realize that it had been an entire month! When I realized this, two things came to mind; the importance of setting habits and making the time for things that matter (this doesn't apply to blog posts as much as other things in life), and also how easy it is to forget and overlook things from time to time.

In an attempt to get back to blogging on a regular basis again, allow me to share a passage from Deuteronomy 31:8; "The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

Let this be your encouragement today. God always goes before you, leading you, and clearing your path. God will never leave you, forsake you, or forget about you. So, do not be afraid, do not be anxious, do not be discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment