Monday, September 26, 2016

Sinspiration



Last night we hosted a "Singspiration" at the church. It was a wonderful - spirit-filled time of worship and praise through various modern songs. 

A few days before the event I created a graphic and shared it on Facebook hoping to promote the event. I was compelled to take it down when a friend pointed out that I was promoting a "SINspiration". 

Today I was reflecting on a truth I heard a few days ago; "Satan is not creative, he does not create anything. Instead he perverts God's created beauty". 

If allowed, Satan will pervert everything beautiful that God has created - including the very worship of God. 

Let us focus our heads, our hearts, and our hands to God and let us refuse to allow God's beauty to be perverted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment