Friday, January 4, 2013

Praise God

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. This morning I have much to praise God for.

I praise God for the conception of a new life to a young couple at our church. I praise God for a healthy life being born to close friends of ours. I praise God for the hope of new life for my cousin who is receiving a double-lung transplant. I praise God for a new life found in Him in a gentleman in our community this morning.

We are to praise God at all times, in all circumstances - in good times and bad - in plenty and in want - in happiness and sorrow.

I will praise The God that gives and takes away. I will praise The God that holds all knowledge and wisdom. I will praise The God and holds all life and future. I will praise The God from whom all blessings flow - when I understand His ways and when I do not.

May the name of The Lord be praised - now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment