Monday, August 30, 2010

Tub Time

A very productive evening with dinner out of the way, baths in process, and then the words ring through the house; "help, help, uhhh, help, Zion pooped in the tub!"

I am not a trained poop remover, for that I'm thankful. I can't imagine what being a "poop remover" would include. So, when I walked into the bathroom to see the two kids standing next to the tub, Kim practically rolling on the floor laughing, and the entire family looking to me for action, I hesitated on "step one".

I asked for a bucket and Kim brought a camera! Smart, now we can share this experience with our friends a loved ones!

WARNING: GRAPHIC (POOP RELATED) PHOTO BELOW


Being a parent is full of unexpected happenings, most leave memories etched on our lives far into the future. Sometimes we are left with great joy, other times we are left with a tub full of poop! Sometimes we know the exact thing to say or do, other times we are left with our hands in the air in search of what our next move should be. Either way, we are trusted to love our children and ALL the poop they leave in our homes and our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment