Tuesday, October 11, 2016

RESET: heart

Several nights ago I sat in my living room and God began to move in my heart. He moved me to a new level of passion for His Church and for His Kingdom. He stirred within me the desire to see His Church conquer new ground and to move throughout communities like never before. He stirred within me the hunger to see His Kingdom come on earth. 

Several nights ago I sat in my living room and God began to speak to my mind. He spoke a clear vision to instruct and commission His Church in new ways. He spoke a simple method for directing His Church in ways that enable His Spirit to move and His will to be done. 

Several nights ago I sat in my living room and God gave me a word; "RESET".

 

After God gave me this word - although I did not fully comprehend what He was directing me to - I began to write and dream
I began to write and dream

Today, several days later - still struggling to comprehend the magnitude of what God has called me to share - I want to share the first stage of "RESET". 

I am confident that God is not moving in and speaking to me alone. I believe that the hearts and minds of many others are being moved in the same direction. I believe that this movement of God's Spirit is going to transcend denominational, political, racial, and cultural lines. God is about to move through His Church in a powerful way and I believe that He is calling for you and I to join together to accomplish His call. 

This is not a local church ministry. 

This is not a program or an initiative.

This is not a community activity.

This is not a outreach event.

This is a movement of God. 

For those who have a shared passion for Christ's Church and for God's Kingdom, I want to invite you to join me. 

The call to you is simple and clear, a heart for the call. More specifically - the words shared with me - a "missional heart". 

Who is in?

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment